3/14/13
Sadness
Sadness fills my soul knowing that I will be without, yes, WITHOUT Bojan for a whole day and a half. A whole day, a whole night, and another half of a day.
Samuel and I have to drive our car to the boarder, since it's from the USA, to get another permit which allows us to drive it here in good ol' Mexico. Last time we made a big trip out of it, visitng family, shopping, and me and baby flying out of Texas to LV. But this time, were just going to the boarder, getting a new permit, and driving back. It's actually quite a horrible tease being that close to the United States, but not being able to enjoy it. And how very strange it will be to be away from my son for the first time, longer than a few hours. I know i'll have major withdrawls from seeing his sweet face, hearing his laugh, hearing him call me mummmm, cuddleing, kissing him goodnight, and saying goodmorning. Wish me luck, because I'm a mom and it isn't natural to be that far away from your baby, I might die! haha. Love you babyyy mommy will be back soon and kiss you and give you a Big Fat Hug!! kisses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Roz - the ironic thing is that Bojan probably didn't even know you were gone for so long. It was probably like taking his morning nap and then there you were again........... right?
ReplyDelete