3/22/13

road trip and the week after

Our roadtrip to Raynosa (boarder) was long, boring, and hot.  I had the whole back seat to myself and slept alot of the first part.  the drive was whatever.  We got there.  3 hours later got our new car permit.  My hate for the boarder and Mexican workers was confirmed all over again.  They nearly didn't let us have a new permit (samuels fault-left the TITLE OF THE CAR in his BLASTED OFFICE) Mexican workers are never honest and we ended up having to pay $1,000 pesos to get our new permit. It was blah, this is the part I hate most about living in Mexico. Luckily, after all was said and done and we could finally start heading home, we had a BOMB $6 guacamole burger.  I missed Bojan the WHOLE time and felt naked without him attatched to my hip.
nail art. it didn't last before i peeled it off.
caused lots of traffic. oops!

the USA! I was so close.

driver.

these things were everywhere

my GORGEOUS veiw..........

clouds are still my fav.

Then we come homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and have a good Saturday and Sunday. AND THEN BLASTED MONDAY ROLLS AROUND! Samuel was sick. very sick. we thought it was food poisoning.  it wasnt.  and then Tuesday came around. Bojan was sick. Very sick. throwing up, diareah. He's too young for this :( It is now Thursday, and he is still not feeling well.  Hardly eating or smiling. At least he's not throwing up anymore.  I hate this week so much.



1 comment:

  1. Roz - it's good to tell it like it is, the good, bad and the ugly..............haha

    ReplyDelete