We had a fun week last week. It being our first week home from a 5 week stay in LV. It is nice to do different things in the week... it makes it seem WAY less normal. And I LOVE the spontaneity.
6/10/13
MY in-laws
Are most certainly better than your in-laws. They are great people, with a great family. They got called to be mission presidents in Culiacan, Mexico, and will be leaving June 18. NEXT WEEK!! We are excited for them to go and be leaders to so many missionaries, and are really sad to see them go for the next 3 years. I will feel like an orphan haha. My parents are far, and now so will my husbands. My son wont have any grandparents close by for a while, but thats what vacations are for, right?! Anyway, I will be sad to see them go for 3 years, because it's so nice having them around. It just wont be the same with out them here, but I know it's all for the best, and we will all learn and grow from this experience. We will miss you abuelito and abuelita!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The second picture of him peeking through the tree is priceless! I adore it. That water park looks so fun! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteRoz - that water park looks awesome - perfect for Bojan.
ReplyDelete