Three years already!!
We celebrated by going to see world war z and eating out at a yummy pizza restaurant. He got me 3 beautiful red roses that a guy was selling. I love flowers. haha. We will go four wheeling Saturday, which will be super fun. I still feel like 3 years is still "newly-wed" status. We are babies when it comes to marriage and still have so much to learn and so much to experience, but, I feel so blessed and I feel Heavenly Fathers blessings. Our little family of 3 is my happiness, and I cant wait for the years ahead! (well maybe I can;) )
Yes, I failed to get a picture of us two together on our anni. FAIL! oh well, next year.
Also, this weekend and Monday have been so rainy! I LOVE IT! Bojan does too. He loves the wawa.
I have never seen it rain SO hard. It was awesome and I wish it would do that all the time.
Also, this is how Bojan was watching cartoons yesterday. This guy is so funny.
That was some serious rain.......... reminds me of August 2010 when it started to downpour and then kept on right up to the time your Mexico wedding reception was scheduled to begin. If I close my eyes I can remember that afternoon and evening like it was yesterday. We wanted to go visit again this year - every three years just like Disneyland - but couldn't make it happen, so I just had to make it happen for KJ to get down there to see you. I know you'll enjoy each other for a week. :)
ReplyDelete