Sunday- 11 church... try my hardest to get through sacrament with Bojan.
He goes to nursery and I've been released and put back in YW but as the 1st counselor.
2-go home put Bojan to nap, and wait for Sam to come home from church
Go to the ranch and enjoy our sunday and have FHE
Monday- Breakfast
get us ready
clean, clean, clean
11-Bojan naps
lunch after he wakes up
12 50- take gramps to get his lunch
1-2 play
2- make food
3- sam comes to eat ( Here in Mexico they eat at weird times! 3 is dinner! )
4-Bojan's 2nd nap
5- go to gramps house till Sam comes home from work...
6-6-30- sam comes home from work
We do what ever the rest of the night, usually we grocery shop for the week on Mondays
Tuesday- Same thing until about
7-7 30- sam leaves to his church meetings so we only see him a few hours this day
9-i put Bojan to bed
9-10 30 i wait for sam to come home
Wednesday- Same as Tuesday, because Sam has meetings this day too
Thursday- Same morning/afternoon routine
5-630- Sam comes home from work
We do what we want toady:)
Friday- Same morning/afternoon routine
7 I have to go to mutual
Saturday- My favorite day where Sam doesn't have to be at church OR work. We spend this day with him.
So pretty much if I can make it to Thursday, I'm good. I HATE Tuesdays and Wednesdays. They are SO boring and SO un-eventful, and i'm alone most of the day. For 2 days in a row...-__-.
Ok the most exciting happenings were, when Bojan got stung by a bee..........................
One Saturday we went to Xote, a water park here in San Miguel. I love it, it's fun. About 15 minutes in, Bojan gets stung by a bee under his eye. Like, right under his eye.
I was extremely bummed out, but Sam acted so quickly that Bojan was just fine. BLESSING.
We took the youth camping. WHO EVEN KNOWS WHY but for some reason the last two years there has not even been a mention of a girls camp, and there is no Boy scouts of America here, so..... they NEVER get to do fun things like I'm used to in the states. So we took them on a Friday-Saturday camping trip, and tried to make it as spiritual as possible... It was so much fun, I hope they felt the spirit.
| Bojan chillin w/ George |
| working man and his 1st employee |
| saying our "good-byes" my brothers family who moved to nashville! |
| He put on his dad's shoes, walked to the door and said adios mama. |
| sleepy head |
| waking up from a nap |
| camp site with the youth |
| Bojan hanging out |
| teaching about moroni |
| each wrote testimonies in the book of mormon |
| prayed |
| and burried it for someone else to find, like moroni did |
| swimming |
| made dinner in the wilderness |
| found this lil guy hahaha |
And that was our lovely Youth camp trip.... we only went Saturday.
Roz,
ReplyDeleteIt looked like a real wilderness adventure. No campsites and bathrooms, huh? The waterfall was awesome, and I really liked the stone bridge with arches. Can you imagine the time and talent and work that went into making that bridge? Isn't the gospel like that? Preparing the way for those who may follow - making a way to bridge the gap between us and our heavenly home. There are so many parallels and lessons in that image of the bridge................ :)