2/15/11

valentines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was Sam and my very first Valentines Day together as Husband and Wife.  I had a perfect day and I think he did a great job at making my day a good one. He walked in with Roses behind his back when i was getting ready, and gave me the balloon later.. i LOVE IT. then I went to downtown w/ Danile's girlfriend who came to visit and we just talked and ate ice cream until the boys were done working, then they took us out to eat.  I had an ALL American burger w/ bacon. so yummy. then they took us to the movies and we saw the Tourist, i actually kind of liked it. haha..... Exactly one year ago(well yesturday) Sam proposed to me.  I can't belive we've been so in love for so long already haha. It's been a fun ride so far.

Anyways, these are my flowers i got from the flower fair. The light pink one is dying cuz i accidently left it in the sun but its ok cuz im saving it:) hahaha. Roses are my all time favorite.. and its living just fine.  i love my flowers they remind me of my motha.
That pillow with flowers is the only thing i've been able to get so far to decorate my house with. haha. SOOO im not showing anything else yet. BUT i love it. It was a wonderful purchase. Now im drawing up plans i have for the rest of the house and hopefully we can do it sooner than later!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The pillow is awesome!!! I'm sure you take after your Mother in that area. As you know, she loves pillows to decorate and add color, etc. Dad

    ReplyDelete